The Ala Moana Hotel
Did I already mention the Ala Moana Hotel has a great location? Well, it deserves to be said again.
- For the shopper on a mission, the hotel is adjacent to the Ala Moana Shopping Center, the world's largest open-air mall that features over 260 shops and restaurants. It is also a short fifteen minute walk from the Ward Entertainment Center & Cineplex.
- The Hawaii Convention Center is two short blocks away.
- Ala Moana Beach Park is just steps away. This park has over 76 acres to surf, swim, walk, run, play tennis, and picnic. It is one of my favorite beaches on Oahu...much less crowded than Waikiki Beach.
2006 Update--After its multi-million dollar renovation, the Ala Moana was recognized by the Building Association of Hawaii as a 2006 Parade of Homes standout.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
November 2007 Update--The pool wll be closed for renovation from January 14, 2008 until mid-February 2008.
- 4 restaurants, 3 lounges, a Polynesian showroom, and a popular nightclub (Rumours)
- Business center
- Coin-operated laundry
- Concierge services
- Fitness center
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Flat screen televisions
- In-room safe (complimentary)
Return from Ala Moana Hotel back to other Oahu Hotels.