Big Island Hawaii Hotel -- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
This Big Island Hawaii Hotel is located next to one of the best beaches on the Kohala Coast...Anaeho'omalu Bay Beach or "A-Bay".
The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa sits on 15 oceanfront acres. There are two ancient Hawaiian fish ponds on the property, and technically, one of the fish ponds is between the resort and A-Bay so the Marriott doesn't sit on the beach.
The shops and restaurants of the Waikoloa Kings' & Queens' Marketplace is just a short walk away. They also have an onsite luau called the Royal Luau on Wednesday and Sunday evenings.
They have two pools including an infinity pool (pictured below) and a children's pool.
Here is a gardenview room...
Here is an oceanview room...
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 2 restaurants and on-site luau (Royal Luau)
- 2 pools including infinity pool and children's pool
- Children's program
- Full Service Spa (Mandara Spa)
- Fitness Club
- Two 18-hole golf courses (Waikoloa Kings' Golf Course and Waikoloa Beach Golf Course)
- Nature preserve and trail
- Ancient Hawaiian fish ponds
- Resort Fee of $20 covers parking, high-speed internet access, all phone calls
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
- Garden/Mountain View--$259
- Pool/Terrace View--$289
People rarely pay the rack rates...For the best rates, call a knowledgable Hawaii Travel Agent...me!
Phone: (800) 228-9290, (808) 886-6789
Return to Big Island Hawaii Hotel Guide.