Kauai Hawaii Hotel -- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
This Kauai Hawaii Hotel used to be simply...the Kauai Beach Hotel and Resort. Hilton took over the property in 2006.
The Hilton Kauai Beach Resort is located on the east shore in Lihue, and it has a great 3 mile stretch of beach that is perfect for exploring or walking. However, it is not considered a swimmable beach (too rocky).
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 4 restaurants
- 3 pools (with 2 water slides) including one with a sand bottom
- Full service spa (Alolani Spa & Fitness Center)
- Manager's cocktail reception from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Nightly torch lighting with Polynesian show
- In-room refrigerator
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport
- Parking: Self-park at $10/day or Valet for $12.95/day
Here is pool view room...
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
Return to Kauai Hawaii Hotel Guide.