Maui Hawaii Resorts -- Maui Prince Hotel
There are no other Maui Hawaii Resorts besides the Maui Prince Hotel in the Makena Resort Area. It is located near the southern tip of the island close to the end of the road.
The Maui Prince has a very secluded feel to it. Not only is the Prince on beautiful Makena Beach (aka known as Maluaka Beach), but it sits at the foot of majestic Haleakala Crater...Talk about two extreme contrasts!
Every room at the Prince has an ocean view to enjoy these wonderful sights.
We happened to be there during whale season so we had this spectacular view...
Here is the lobby and courtyard...
There is a nice path that goes around the resort...
This is the pool area...
Here is Maluaka Beach (aka Makena Beach) that fronts this Maui Hawaii Resort...
Here is a guestroom and view from the lanai...
For recreation, two championship golf courses are at the adjacent Makena Golf Course, and next to the golf course is the Makena Tennis Club featuring 6 Plexipave courts. For your convenience, there is a free shuttle to the nearby Shops at Wailea.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 5 restaurants
- Two champioship 18-hole golf courses at adjacent Makena Golf Course
- 6 Plexipave tennis courts at adjacent Makena Tennis Club
- Fitness center
- Children's program (Prince Keiki Club)
- Spa services
- Prince Pleasures:
- Cool oshibori towel and shell lei upon arrival
- Complimentary bottled water and Kona blend coffee daily
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary slippers on request
- Complimentary shuttle to golf and tennis, and shopping and restaurants in Makena and Wailea
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
Return to Maui Hawaii Resorts.