Maui Hawaii Resorts | The Ritz Carlton Kapalua
The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua is the crown of Maui Hawaii Resorts in the Kapalua Resort Area. This AAA Five-Diamond award winner is the annual home of the PGA Tour season opener, the Mercedes-Benz Championship.
The Ritz sits in front of D.T. Fleming Beach, which is a favorite of locals and visitors alike.
2007 Update--The Ritz Carlton Kapalua is undergoing a $130 million dollar renovation and will be CLOSED unitl January, 2008.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 6 restaurants
- 3 tiered swimming pool
- Children's program (The Ritz Kids)
- Two 18-hole golf courses (Kapalua Golf Course)
- Tennis & basketball courts
- Full service spa (The Spa at the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua)
- Parking: Self parking free or $15/day for valet
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
Guest rooms come with 1 King or 2 Queens.
- Deluxe Rooms--$499
- Deluxe Ocean View Rooms--$629
- Deluxe Ocean Front Rooms--$799
Residential Suites feature full kitchens and come in either 1 or 2 bedroom configurations.
- Residential Garden View Suite
- Residentail Ocean View Suite
- Residential Ocean Front Suite
- Royal Pacific Suite
Suites come in either 1 or 2 bedroom configurations.
- Garden View Suites
- Ocean View Suites
- Ocean Front Suites
- The Ritz-Carlton Suite
People rarely pay the rack rates...For the best rates or more information on this Maui Hawaii Hotel, call a knowledgable Hawaii Travel Agent...me!
Phone: (808) 669-6200
Return to Maui Hawaii Resorts.