Oahu Vacation Condo -- Aston Pacific Monarch (formerly ResortQuest)
This Oahu Vacation Condo is centrally located in Waikiki only one block away from Waikiki Beach. The ResortQuest Pacific Monarch is a favorite of repeat visitors for its combination of value and amenities.
Guest rooms are either studio or one-bedroom suites that have recently been renovated. Studios average 360 sq. ft. and come equipped with kitchenettes. The one-bedroom units average 443 sq. ft. and come with full kitchens.
The rooftop recreation deck features a pool, jacuzzi, and sauna...in addition to a panoramic view of Waikiki.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- "ResortQuest Kids Stay, Play, & Eat FREE!" Program
- Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding.
- Children 12 and younger receive FREE admission at many attractions when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 12 and younger receive FREE meals at popular family-friendly restaurants when accompanied by a paying adult.
There are some really great deals in this program that can save you quite a bit if you have kids. Check out the complete list of participating attractions, stores, and restaurants at www.resortquesthawaiikids.com
- Full kitchen (one-bedroom units) or kitchenettes (studios)
- Large lanais (balconies) in most units
- Rooftop recreation deck featuring a pool, sauna, and jacuzzi
- Activity desk
- Coin-operated laundry
- Parking at $12 per day
- Free daily newspaper
- High-speed internet access in rooms (fee)
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
Return from ResortQuest Pacific Monarch back to Oahu Vacation Condo Guide.