Oahu Accommodation -- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
This Oahu accommodation is centrally located in the heart of Waikiki just steps away from the International Marketplace and across the street from Waikiki Beach.
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani has 1,150 rooms including 10 suites that are spread out over 3 towers.
The "PK" is a very reasonably priced Oahu Hawaii hotel considering it is a Sheraton. Although it is across the street from Waikiki Beach, there are other properties on the beach that block a clear, unobstructed ocean view...namely the Westin Moana Surfrider.
For that reason, they are pretty fair about their room view designations...below is the view from a partial ocean view room.
Their cheapest room category is their "city side" room which means there is no view (the window faces another building), and that means there is also no lanai (balcony). Below are pictures of a "city side" room.
Here is the lobby area...
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 2 restaurants plus a dinner show called Creation - A Polynesian Journey. This dinner show has been advertised as a luau by some properties and is often offered at a 2 for 1 deal. This is really NOT a luau...it is inside...and there is no luau on Oahu that I have seen offer a 2 for 1 deal.
- Signing privileges at other Sheraton properties
- Wired internet access in guest rooms start at $14 per day
- Wireless internet access in lobby for same prices
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Fitness center
- Hawaiian entertainment nightly poolside
- Self parking is $25 per day...no valet
View Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in a larger mapNote--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
TIP--Click on the Sat button within the map to see a satellite view of this property.
- City Side--$250
- City View--$335
- Waikiki City--$365
- Partial Ocean View--$385
- High Ocean--$415
- Deluxe Ocean--$440
People rarely pay the rack rates...For the best rates on this Oahu accommodation, call a knowledgable Hawaii Travel Agent...me!
Phone: (866) 716-8109, (808) 922-5811
Return from Sheraton Princess Kaiulani to Oahu accommodation.