Big Island Hawaii Hotel -- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Kaupulehu
This AAA Five-Diamond Big Island Hawaii Hotel is located on the ritzy Kohala Coast.
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu offers 243 rooms in one- and two-story bungalows...all with ocean views. This is one of two Four Seasons properties owned by Michael Dell (purchased in 2006)...the other one being the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea (purchased in 2004).
The second floor rooms have better ocean views, but some of the first floor rooms have private outdoor gardens with lava rock showers adjacent to the bathrooms (pictured below).
There are also six pools on the property including an adult's only pool, and the Sea Shell infinity pool... (pictured below)
King's Pond (pictured below) is a pool surrounded by natural lava rock...and get this...it contains both fresh mountain water and ocean water from subterraean channels. There are over 3,500 fish including spotted eagle rays. They offer two hours of complimentary snorkeling gear daily.
For golf fans, the Hualalai Golf Course (pictured below) designed by Jack Nicklaus is only for resort guests and residents of the adjoining development.
This Big Island Hawaii Hotel even provides complimentary childcare in the Kids For All Seasons program. Children under 18 can stay for free in their parents' bedrooms...cribs and rollaway beds are complimentary (subject to room's maximum occupancy). Upon arrival, kids receive milk & cookies, child-size bathrobes, alphabet sponges, and special kid's toiletries. They will probably never want to leave!
Here is an oceanview room...
Here is a Prime Oceanview Room...
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 5 restaurants
- 6 pools including King's Pond featuring over 3,500 fish in a natural lava rock enclosure
- Complimentery Children's program (Kids For All Seasons)
- Full Service Spa & Health Club (Hualalai Sports Club and Spa)
- Private golf course (Hualalai Golf Course)
- Eight tennis courts including four lighted (Hualalai Tennis Club)
- Outdoor climbing wall
- Basketball half-court
- Putting green
- Sand volleyball
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary valet or self-parking
- Flat screen televisions with DVD players
- iHome alarm clocks
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
- Rack Rates
- Golf Ocean-View Room--$725
- Partial Ocean-View Room--$810
- Ocean-View Room--$885
- Prime Ocean-View Room--$935
- Ocean-Front Room--$1,035
- Four Seasons Executive Suite - Golf Ocean View--$1,450
- Four Seasons Executive Suite – Ocean View--$1,775
- Four Seasons Executive Suite – Prime Ocean View--$2,025
- Four Seasons Executive Suite – Ocean Front--$2,260
- Deluxe Ocean View Suite--$3,800
- Deluxe Ocean Front Suite--$4,975
- Presidential Villa--$9,055
People rarely pay the rack rates...For the best rates, call a knowledgable Hawaii Travel Agent...me!
- Phone: (800) 819-5053, (808) 325-8200
- Website: www.fourseasons.com/hualalai/
Return to Big Island Hawaii Hotel Guide.