Big Island Hawaii Hotel -- Hilton Waikoloa Village
When describing this Big Island Hawaii hotel, the first word that comes to mind may be HUGE! The Hilton Waikoloa Village covers 62 oceanfront acres on the Kohala Coast.
How do you get around a 62 acre resort? Well how about Swiss-made trams and Disney-engineered canal boats? In fact, this place kind of has a Disney feel to it.
There are 1,240 guest rooms and suites within this mammoth Big Island accommodation. Besides great lodging, this resort offers three pools... two of which have waterfalls and watersildes.
There is also a four-acre saltwater swimming and snorkeling lagoon teeming with marine life including sea turtles. If you don't feel like swimming or snorkeling, you can ride a paddleboat or kayak in this lagoon.
They also have a separate lagoon for their resident dolphins...guests may get up close and personal with these amazing creatures through the Dolphin Quest program. Reservations can be made 2 months in advance.
Here is an oceanview room...
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 9 restaurants and 9 lounges
- 3 Pools -- 2 with waterfalls and waterslides
- Four-acre saltwater lagoon
- Children's program (Camp Menehune)
- Full Service spa and fitness club (Kohala Sports Club & Spa)
- $7 million art collection
- Dolphin Quest Program
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses (Waikoloa Beach Course and Waikoloa Kings' Course)
- Seaside putting course
- Eight PlexiCushion tennis courts (Kohala Tennis)
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- "Legends of the Pacific" Luau
- Parking is $15/day
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
Return to Big Island Hawaii Hotel Guide.