Big Island Hawaii Hotel -- Keauhou Beach Resort
This Big Island Hawaii Hotel is located on the sunny Kona coast. The Outrigger Keauhou Beach Resort is located adjacent to Kahaluu Bay Beach Park which is one of the best snorkeling spots on the island...not the greatest for swimming though because of the rocks.
Directly in front of this Big Island Hawaii accommodation are tide pools perfect for exploring and watching sea turtles. Keauhou Shopping Village and Kona town are a short complimentary shuttle ride away.
There are six tennis courts on the property and the Kona Country Club is a mile away and offers two 18-hole golf courses. Within the beautifully landscaped grounds is a replica of King David Kalakaua's summer cottage (pictured below).
The Outrigger Keauhou Beach Resort began a major renovation that will be completed in early 2008. Here is one of the renovated guest rooms...
Here is the bathroom...
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 3 restaurants
- Tide Pools for exploring
- Full service day spa (Kalona Spa)
- Fitness Club
- Complimentary Postcards from Paradise--packet of 3 postcards, including postage, for you to send to those unfortunate people who could not come with you...
- Island Explorer Program -- Designed to get kids (and parents) out exploring Hawaii's natural beauty...plants and animals from the mountains to the sea. Every child ages 5-10 gets an Island Explorer Kit that includes:
- "Friends of the Reef Adventure Guide" and "Let's Explore Hawaii Guide"
- Island Explorer backpack
- Island Explorer sunglasses
- Island Explorer pen
- Island Explorer binoculars
- Tennis Courts
- Complimentary shuttle to Keauhou Shopping Village and Kona town
- Coin-operated laundry
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary high-speed internet access in guest rooms
- Self-parking is $5 per day
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
- Partial Ocean View--$269
- Ocean View--$289
- Deluxe Ocean View--$309
- 1 Bedroom Oceanfront Suite--$509
People rarely pay the rack rates...For the best rates on Big Island Hawaii accommodations, call a knowledgable Hawaii Travel Agent...me!
Phone: (866) 326-6803, (808) 322-3441
Return to Big Island Hawaii Hotel Guide.