Big Island Hawaii Hotel | Mauna Lani Resort At Kalahuipuaa
This Big Island Hawaii Hotel is located on the ritzy Kohala Coast. The Mauna Lani Resort at Kalahuipua'a was voted by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the "World's Top 3 Earth-Friendly Getaways" in 2008 and ranked #2 on the Big Island of Hawaii by Travel + Leisure in 2008.
This 29 acre Big Island Resort features 15 acres of ancient fishponds and 27 acres of historic parks. There is also a protected man-made beach perfect for swimming.
Enjoy the two 18-hole world class golf courses (Francis H. I'i Brown South Course pictured below), and unwind at the award-winning Mauna Lani Spa.
This Big Island Hawaii Accommodation offers guest rooms, 1-3 bedroom villas, and 5 private 2,700 sq.ft. bungalows that come with your own personal butler. Here is an Oceanfront guestroom...
Here is an Oceanfront Bungalow...
And the inside of a bungalow...
The 1,300 sq.ft. bungalow lanais come complete with private swimming pool & jacuzzi, and gas grill...all surrounded by ancient fishponds...
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 6 restaurants
- 6 Pools -- 1 main pool and 5 private pools...one for each of the 5 bungalows
- Children's program (Camp Mauna Lani)
- Full Service award-winning spa (Mauna Lani Spa)
- Fitness Club (Mauna Lani Sports and Fitness Club)
- Two 18-hole golf courses (Francis H. I'i Brown Golf Course)
- Six Plexipave tennis courts including three lighted (Mauna Lani Tennis Club)
- All complimentary:
- Lei greeting on arrival
- Fresh tropical beverage on arrival
- Internet access
- Bottled water
- Over-night shoe shine
- Valet or self-parking
- Shuttle service throughout the resort
- Beach Cabanas
- Fitness classes
- Golf clinics
- Tennis (1st hour)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sand volleyball
- Jogger’s amenity station with water and towels
- Historic tours of petroglyphs and fishponds
- Educational fish and turtle feeding tours
- Full Moon Talk Story, Twilight at Kalahuipua'a
- Hawaiian weaving classes
- Ukulele and hula lessons
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
- Rack Rates
- Garden View--$530
- Ocean View--$690
- Deluxe Ocean View--$735
- Ocean Front--$820
- Deluxe Ocean Front--$875
- Corner Ocean Front--$935
- Ocean View Suite--$985
- Ocean Front Suite--$1,800
- Ocean View--$6,050
- Ocean Front--$6,850
People rarely pay the rack rates...For the best rates on a Big Island Hawaii Hotel, call a knowledgable Hawaii Travel Agent...me!
Phone: (800) 367-2323, (808) 885-6622
Return to Big Island Hawaii Hotel Guide.