The Grand Wailea Resort Maui
View Larger Map
The Grand Wailea Resort Maui is one of the several Luxury Maui Hawaii Resorts located in the Wailea resort area. Sitting on 40 acres in front of Wailea Beach, The Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa boasts many awards:
- AAA "Four Diamond Award", 2003-2007
- Conde Nast Traveler, Readers' Choice Award "Gold List", 1999-2007
- Travel & Leisure Family "Top 10 Family Friendly Resorts in Hawaii", 2004-2007
- Conde Nast Traveler, Readers' Choice Award "Top 25 Pacific Rim Resorts", 2000-2004
- Modern Bride "Best Resort Spa"
- Conde Nast Traveler, Readers' Poll "Top 15 Resort Spas in North America & Caribbean"
Enjoy their pools, which are rated among the Top 10 in the world...There are actually six pools for everyone from infants to adults only. Within the pools are seven slides and the world's only water elevator.
Golf nearby at the Wailea Golf Club and play tennis at the Wailea Tennis Club. Inside, you can play racquetball, squash, basketball, or handball.
2007 Update--New from the Grand Wailea Resort Maui is Ho'olei at Grand Wailea. These are oceanfront two-story Maui Luxury Vacation Rentals boasting 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 6 restaurants
- Wailea Golf Club nearby
- Tennis courts
- 6 pools (one for adults only and one for infants) featuring 7 water slides and the world's only water elevator
- 24-hour fitness center
- Children's program (Camp Grande)
- Full service spa (Spa Grande)
- Parking: Self-parking included in $25 resort fee. $15/day for valet
View Larger Map
Phone: (800) 888-6100 or (808) 875-1234
Return from Grand Wailea Resort Maui back to Maui Hawaii Resorts.