Kauai Luxury Resorts -- The Grand Hyatt Resort And Spa
This is one of two Kauai Luxury Resorts on the island...It is ranked very highly in Condé Nast Traveler's annual readers' poll.
The Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa is located on the sunny south side in Poipu...near the end of the road through the sugarcane fields. Arriving at the hotel is like finding an oasis in the desert. The Grand Hyatt is not towering...Instead, it is spread out over 50 acres (remember the coconut tree rule?).
A popular beach, Shipwreck's, is located right out front. Although Shipwreck Beach is good for surfing, bodysurfing, and boogie boarding, it is too rough for children.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 7 restaurants (including award-winning Tidepools and Dondero's) and onsite Luau (Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau)
- 2 connected outdoor pools with slides and a 5 acre saltwater lagoon (pictured below)
- Children's program (Camp Hyatt)
- Tennis courts
- 18-hole championship golf course (Poipu Bay Golf course)
- Full service spa (Anara Spa--my mom says it's the best on the island)
- Fitness center
- Complimentary valet or self-parking
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
Return from Grand Hyatt Kauai Luxury Resorts to Kauai Hotel Guide.