Maui Hawaii Condos -- Kaanapali Shores
These Maui Hawaii condos are 1 mile north of the main area of Ka'anapali Beach. The ResortQuest Kaanapali Shores is beachfront and has both resort and condominium amenities.
Unlike most Maui Hawaii condos, there is an onsite restaurant, The Beach Club Restaurant. There are also three lighted tennis courts, a fitness center, and complimentary scuba lessons.
Like most Maui condominiums, all studios and suites offer full kitchens and washer/dryers come in all one- and two-bedroom suites.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- Two 9-story buildings
- Activity desk
- 2 Pools and jacuzzis
- Fitness center
- Onsite restaurant (The Beach Club)
- Beach rental facility
- Sundry store
- Florist/lei shop
- Video game room
- Grocery store across the street
- Coin-operated laundry
- Parking is $9/day
- 3 free lighted tennis courts
- Free scuba lessons
- Free WIFI in lobby, pool area, and restaurant
- Full kitchens in all studios and Maui Hawaii condos
- Washer/dryers in 1-2 bedroom units
- Daily maid service
- Private lanais (balconies)
- Free WIFI in rooms
- Free daily newspaper
- 2008 Aloha Free Deals
- Every fifth night can be free at these Maui Hawaii condos plus get a $100 dining credit (contact your travel agent for details)
- Aloha Deals Booklet -- Savings on dining, shopping, entertainment, and golf
- 2 for 1 Luau admission
- "ResortQuest Kids Stay, Play, & Eat FREE!" Program
- Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding.
- Children 12 and younger receive FREE admission at many attractions when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 12 and younger receive FREE meals at popular family-friendly restaurants when accompanied by a paying adult.
There are some really great deals in this program that can save you quite a bit if you have kids. Check out the complete list of participating attractions, stores, and restaurants at www.resortquesthawaiikids.com
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
- Rack Rates:
People rarely pay the rack rates...For the best rates on condo rentals in Maui, call a knowledgable Hawaii Travel Agent...me!
- Hotel room (225 sq.ft., 1 queen accommodating up to 2 people)--$225
- Studio w/ kitchen (600 sq.ft., 1 queen, or 1 queen and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 3 people)--$275
- 1 bedroom / 1 bath Standard Suite (907 sq.ft., 1 king and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 5 people)--$285
- 1 bedroom / 1 bath Garden View Suite (907 sq.ft., 1 king and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 5 people)--$300
- 1 bedroom / 1 bath Ocean View Suite (907 sq.ft., 1 king and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 5 people)--$355
- 2 bedroom / 2 bath Garden View Suite (1231 sq.ft., 1 king 2 twins and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 7 people)--$430
- 2 bedroom / 2 bath Ocean View Suite (1231 sq.ft., 1 king 2 twins and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 7 people)--$575
- Aloha Suite/Oceanfront (2005 sq.ft., 1 king 2 twins and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 7 people)--$675
- Penthouse suite (2005 sq.ft., 1 king 2 twins and 1 sofa bed accommodating up to 7 people)--$775
- Phone: (866) 774-2924, (808) 667-2211
- Website: www.RQKaanapaliShores.com
Return to Maui Hawaii Condos.