Maui Hawaii Resorts -- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
The Westin is one of the Maui Hawaii Resorts in the lively Ka'anapali Resort Area in west Maui. It is right next to the shopping and dining of Whalers Village. 2 championship golf courses and 11-court tennis club are also close by.
Within the Westin Maui is 87,000 sq. ft. water playground that includes 5 pools, 2 water slides, and secluded jacuzzis. Unwind after a hard day of play at The Spa at the Westin Maui.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Showers
- 6 restaurants (including on-site luau, Waiele Polynesian Luau)
- Two champioship 18-hole golf courses at nearby Ka'anapali's North and South courses.
- 11-court tennis center nearby
- 5 Pools (including one for adults only) and two water slides
- Fitness center
- Children's program (Westin Kids Club)
- Full service spa (The Spa at The Westin Maui)
- Daily resort fee of $20 includes:
- Admission to WestinWorkout facility
- High-speed internet access in guestrooms and public areas
- Shuttle service to Ka'anapali golf and tennis facilities
- Westin Maui souvenir shopping bag
- 2 bottles of water daily
- Outdoor portrait sitting with free 4x6 picture
View Larger Map
Note--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
Return to Maui Hawaii Resorts.