Oahu Accommodation | The Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber
This Oahu accommodation is centrally located in Waikiki right next to the International Market Place. The Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber is also home to the award-winning "Magic of Polynesia" show.
Like to shop? After you've bargained in the International Marketplace, the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center is across the street.
Technically, this Oahu Hawaii hotel is right across the street from Waikiki Beach, but the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and some other hotels are on the beach side of the street. You can see in the picture below that you have to walk down Kalakaua Avenue (the main drag) a few minutes to get to the beach.
Late 2009 Update--This Oahu hotel has just undergone a major renovation which included all guestrooms, lobby, and a brand new restaurant - Jimmy Buffett's at the Beachcomber. Here is the lobby and pool area.
Amenities, Services, & Information:
- 2 restaurants (including "Magic of Polynesia" dinner show and Jimmy Buffett's at the Beachcomber
- Children 17 and under stay free
- Complimentary wired internet access in guestrooms and wireless access in lobby
- All the Ohana Hotels come with the Ohana Waikiki Connection which includes:
- Digital paging for early check-in
- Free internet access in guestrooms, lobby, and pool deck
- Free local and long distance phone calls to U.S. and Canada
- Free rides on Waikiki Trolley's Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to the Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Free use of in-room safe
- Free daily newspaper
- Coin-operated laundry
- 24 Hour Fitness Club nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Parking is $18 per day
View Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber in a larger mapNote--This map is interactive...Use the navigation buttons to move the map, and zoom-in & zoom-out. You can also click and drag with your mouse. To reposition the map to its original position, simply refresh this page on your browser.
TIP--Click on the Sat button within the map to see a satellite view of this property.
Return from Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel to other Oahu Accommodations.