Paradise Cove Luau
The Paradise Cove Luau is located on the leeward (west) coast of Oahu Hawaii in the Ko Olina Resort.
After arriving, guests are greeted with a Mai Tai (beverage) and you are free to explore the Hawaiian Village and participate in various arts & crafts like lei making, and Hawaiian games. Here are the grounds during the day...
And the same scene during the Hukilau (fishing) ceremony...
No luau would be complete without an Imu (underground oven) ceremony where they unearth a cooked pig (your dinner!). Paradise Cove offers both Hawaiian and American menu items on their buffet such as...
- Salad Bar
- Macaroni and pasta salad
- Poi (made from taro)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon (Salmon, onions, and tomatoes)
- Fried chicken
- Island fish with Macadamia nut creme sauce
- Kalua pig
- Haupia (coconut pudding/jello)
- Banana coconut cake
- Coffee or tea
- Taro rolls
Following dinner is the main attraction...the Pardise Cove Extravaganza...featuring performers of various Polynesian cultures including the popular Samoan fire dancer (pictured).
- 2008 Rates: They have three different packages.
Hawaiian Luau Buffet
Orchid Luau Buffet
Deluxe Luau Package (Table service)
The main difference between the packages are number of drink tickets and seating at the show. The Deluxe package also offers a souvenir photograph and gift.
- Hours: Opens at 5:00 p.m. and show ends at 9:00 p.m. daily. This does not include pick-up and drop-off times. Parking is free.
- Website: www.paradisecovehawaii.com
- Phone: (800) 775-2683, (808) 842-5911
Check out Barefoot's Cashback Tours for discounted rates...they may be cheaper than booking direct.
Return from Paradise Cove Luau back to Oahu attractions.